K 2013: StackTeck Expands in-mold closing (IMC) capabilities

StackTeck Ltd., (Hall 01/Stand D09 K 2013) a designer and manufacturers of high-productivity mold solutions for the injection molding industry, announced a new range of mold capabilities for In-Mold Closing (IMC) of injection molded parts. IMC has been offered for many years for flip-top closures, to fold the part over a living hinge and close the flip-top part before releasing it from the mold. The primary advantages of this approach included precision of the closing motion, as well as the opportunity to fold the living hinge while the plastic is still hot, resulting in enhanced durability of the hinge.

Key developments in this technology have focused on using multiple, separate motions of the closing arms, while optimizing the control of closing force, particularly for high cavitation molds. The compact design of the closing arms allows for maximum cavitation in any given press size, and the minimized stroke distance required for closing enables the fastest possible cycle time, explained StackTeck.

IMC makes it possible to fold these parts and lock them in the closed position using clasp mechanisms, prior to ejection from the mold. The closing arms provide precise movement with a well controlled closing force that is consistent between all of the mold cavities.

“This is where our dual strengths in plastic part design and mold expertise come together to bring value to the customer,” said Randy Yakimishyn, StackTeck president. “In this case the functionality of the part has been greatly improved, at moderate cost, while maintaining a simple free-drop and bulk handling format at the molding stage.”

StackTeck

yes it is helpful

By David September 23, 2017 - 1:34pm

thank you , it is very helpful and informative post , keep it up
Film Jackets

info

By stephanyortega September 20, 2017 - 5:59am

blank canvas tote bags wholesale I'm glad it was helpful! I was hoping to fill some gaps on on the Interwebs.

jual obat aborsi

By jual obat aborsi August 14, 2017 - 10:22pm

klinikachun.com menginfokan untuk cara menggugurkan kandungan direkomendasikan untuk yang tidak ingin melahirkan. Dengan obat penggugur kandungan rasa malu anda akan tertutupi apabila anda belum mempunyai pasangan dalam rumah tangga. Biasanya kasus aborsi terjadi karena pemerkosaan atau wanita yang belum mau mendapatkan momongan. harga obat aborsi sangat terjangkau dan setiap orang bisa mendapatkanya. Obat ini bermerk cytotec berfungsi untuk obat pelancar haid dan obat telat datang bulan
Untuk Info silahkan kunjungi web kami. Jual obat penggugur kandungan.

We are here to help you out

By www.office.com/setup August 2, 2017 - 2:02am

We are here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 product once it get installed successfully. So why are you waiting for just ask whatever question you have via live chat online. visit officecom/setup More Info Call Now 1 855 869 6776
www.office.com/setup

visit here click here

By Anonymous July 13, 2017 - 11:32pm

I personally like your post,

By Christina Grace July 12, 2017 - 7:03am

I personally like your post, you have shared good article. It will help me in great deal.
Han Solo Jacket The Force Awakens

I don't know who you are.

By rebecca hickshq July 3, 2017 - 8:37pm

I don't know who you are. Don't even know your name I wish we could talk but I don't have a number to call. So hold your hand up if you hear me, I've been searching but all that I found Is everywhere that I go, is standing alone in the crowd Maybe you're right here in front of me Am I looking too hard, it's hard to see Oh, give me a sign; I'm starting to wonder if you've lost your way I've been right here waiting patiently, Your lane should be right here next to me I need you tonight, think of you all of the time. thank you
super smash flash 2
bloons tower defense 5

check cashing costa-mesa

By Pervez74 May 28, 2017 - 3:37am

Really well by some means I got myself to discover to read various articles or blog posts together with website. It’s delightful the manner advantageous it really is the very best read most people mostly. At that time just click right check cashing costa-mesa Enjoy it utterly.

abc

By J B May 23, 2017 - 9:00am

printable calendar

By Himanshu November 8, 2016 - 1:31am

I would like to thank you for this amazing and informative article. I really appreciate your blog post. Printable Calendar.

Payung Promosi

By fikriranesta March 18, 2016 - 10:13pm

http://bandar-souvenir.com/ | Jual Payung Promosi

Thanks

By Anonymous February 2, 2016 - 9:39am

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Happy Rose Day Quotes

jual alquran pelangi

By fikriranesta January 20, 2016 - 2:33am

Pramezshop melayani berbagai produk Muslimah seperti Busana Muslim, Gamis, Jual Alquran Rainbow, Jual Alquran Madina, Prayerset, Jilbab Wolfis, Kerudung Segiempat Wolfis dan perlengkapan muslimah lainnya.
jual alquran pelangi

Om du lever efter filosfin

By Kaffemaskinerna November 16, 2015 - 5:15pm

Om du lever efter filosfin att få bättre och godare kaffe är det alltid värt att skaffe en ny espressomaskin. Du slipper belasta dig själv med att köpa kaffe varje dag. Istället har du det hemma. Tänk på att espressomaskin bäst i test finns det mycket utav, så läs på iförväg.

This is the better way of

By Anonymous September 10, 2015 - 12:28am

This is the better way of creating technology we are looking for allot of good and amazing reason we should take some thing better The Walking Dead Jacket

I'm glad it was helpful! I

By Klous May 24, 2014 - 3:53am

I'm glad it was helpful! I was hoping to fill some gaps on on the Interwebs.
hublot watches

Please send more details

By Anonymous September 4, 2013 - 8:46pm

Please send more details about your range of moulds produced.

Moulds

By Anonymous September 4, 2013 - 8:42pm

Kindly send more details regarding your range of moulds you manufacture.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.