K 2013: Machine, screw, and color change advances for Sumitomo (SHI) Demag

High-speed packaging, single step touch-screen production, new pigment dosing system for fast color changes, and a low-feed plastification compression screw (minus the compression) are among the K 2013 highlights for Sumitomo (SHI) Demag (Hall 15 Stand D 22). A Systec SP (Speed Performance) 280 fast cycling packaging injection molding machine will mold 1.2-liter polypropylene buckets (84g) cycling at 5.3 seconds. The buckets will be labelled with parallel part removal and IML label insertion. The Systec SP combines an electric motor for dosing procedure and hydraulic motors for mold and injection movements.

Elsewhere, a fully automated injection molding IML/IDL production cell will produce 5-inch touchscreen displays. The IML screen foil is handled and inserted into a lacquer decorated molded frame, in a single step to ISO Class 7, with the whole process managed by a suspended 6-axis industrial robot. In each cycle, the robot takes one conductive inmold label (IML) and positions it onto the fixed half of the single cavity mold. At the same time, the inmold Decoration (IMD) carrier on the closing side above the moving mold half, positions a carrier foil with individual images for decorative coating. The narrow frame is injected and decorated using inmold decoration in black piano lacquer finish. Once the mold is closed, the display is injection molded in polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) using a film gate and variotherm mold temperature control. Next, a CO2 laser removes the part from the film gate, and it is then cured under UV to harden the topcoat.

Quicker color changes
The activeColourChange pigment dosing system allows pigment to be dosed directly into the melt-filled metering zone of the plastification unit. Designed for up to 5 colors, the upstream feed and compression zones remain free of pigment allowing a shorter screw length to be rinsed during color changes. Uniformly colored pieces can be collected after only a few cycles of new pigment being added, enabling processors to benefit from less waste and reduced change over time. Sumitomo (SHI) Demag said the set up is ideal for cap and closure manufacturing.

Compression-zone-free compression screw
The company will also highlight its SL plastification system, which uses a low feed plastification compression screw without a compression zone. The result? Elimination process variations and for technical precision molded parts, like optical components. Material feed is controlled using an upstream dosing screw and the optimum filling level is determined by material properties and process parameters. The added granulate is melted almost exclusively by cylinder heating. At the show, the company will make a double molded smartphone case with an injection weight of 45g and cycle time of 25 seconds. The SL plastification sytem is currently available as an option on the fully-electric SE-EV Series with a clamping force of 500 to 1800 kN.

A debt of gratitude is in

By zeeshan1 July 30, 2014 - 4:54pm

A debt of gratitude is in order regarding composition such a decent article, I lurched onto your online journal and read a couple of post. I like your style of composing.
the desire system: ebookreviews.ning.com

You have made an

By zeeshan1 July 30, 2014 - 4:14pm

You have made an extraordinary showing. I will most likely burrow it and generally suggest to my companions. I am sure they will be profited from this site.
how do i reconnect with my ex

That's what makes you the

By Anonymous July 29, 2014 - 1:43pm

That's what makes you the best. You should keep publishing more articles and you will Such Become One of the best writers ever https://www.rebelmouse.com/humananatomyandphysiologyguide/

I am very happy to discover

By ased2 July 28, 2014 - 7:55pm

I am very happy to discover your post as it will on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Musical Instrument Stores

The article affects a lot of

By aas2 July 28, 2014 - 8:45am

The article affects a lot of urgent challenges of our society. We can not be indifferent to these challenges. Your post gives the light in which we can observe our real life. Very professional. Fashionblog

so

By asadalikhatri July 28, 2014 - 1:42am

What Men Secretly Want teaches you principles and techniques to keep a guy interested, make him fall in love, and get him to commit both physically and emotionally.
so

My companion specified to me

By zeeshan1 July 27, 2014 - 7:07pm

My companion specified to me your blog, so I thought I'd read it for myself. Exceptionally fascinating experiences, will be over for additional!
Improve Health Info

These are great Myrdin! I

By as12 July 27, 2014 - 7:06pm

These are great Myrdin! I especially love number one about asking questions and of course-comfy shoes! I'm a writing geek, so I would add to the must have list "your favorite writing tool." am i too ugly to get a girlfriend

Good day! Do you know if they

By as12 July 27, 2014 - 6:25pm

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. apofraxeis

Most of the time I don’t make

By as12 July 27, 2014 - 5:49pm

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. http://www.textyourexbackforum.com/

Your blogs further more each

By as12 July 27, 2014 - 5:11pm

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. https://www.rebelmouse.com/humananatomyandphysiologyguide/

The company started in 1999

By Anonymosus July 27, 2014 - 10:58am

The company started in 1999 and has built the best reputation, when it comes to car body repairs in Leeds. There is a strong client base, full of loyal and new ones looking for work done to their motor vehicle. car body repairs in leeds

The information you have

By as21 July 27, 2014 - 8:51am

The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. storage buildings lowes

Hello there!

By ndhn July 27, 2014 - 8:45am

Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your articles. Vaporizer Reviews

Trindent Management

By Anonymosus July 27, 2014 - 7:39am

Trindent Management Consulting provides rapid, sustainable improvements in profitability. We specialize in the fields of sales force management, operations streamlining, marketing effectiveness and supply chain management. View this site

Michael Spinali writes the

By Anonymosus July 27, 2014 - 6:13am

Michael Spinali writes the word of the day for fun, in an effort to build vocabulary and increase levity in this disjunctive place we call home. definition

mapquest

By mapquest July 27, 2014 - 3:05am

be post more. it’s a amazing post for the reson of good lack of information has your article I like it so mapquest

I am happy to find your

By Sex shop July 26, 2014 - 1:56pm

I am happy to find your website and can join to comment
I think is very valuable to be able to read your writing, and on this occasion will I use for my reference source
Thank you so much for sharing, I hope you continue to write spirit next topic
cream pembesar payudara
obat pembesar payudara
obat perangsang wanita

thanks for the information

By farulshop July 26, 2014 - 1:43pm

thanks for the information given
This information is very useful for me to be a reference
once again thank you for sharing with us all
alat sex pria
alat bantu wanita
alat bantu pria
obat perontok bulu

I simply wanted to writec

By venus factor system July 26, 2014 - 12:40pm

I simply wanted to writec down a quick word in order to say thanks to you for those wonderful tips and hints you are showing on this site. venus factor system

venus factor system Do you

By website July 26, 2014 - 12:01pm

venus factor system Do you really think the venus factor book and weight loss system by John Barban can help you lose weight? Well, do not be misled by the biased diet reviews. For more info, visit our website https://www.rebelmouse.com/venusfactorreviewsz/ ...

Home Purchase If you're like

By website July 26, 2014 - 11:50am

Home Purchase If you're like most people, purchasing a home is probably one of the biggest investments you'll ever make in your lifetime. If you're considering buying a home, you're likely aware of the complexity of the endeavor. Because of the numerous factors to consider when purchasing a home, it's important to prepare as best you can. At Sunrise Loan Services LLC, we are dedicated to finding the loan that fits your individual needs . For more info, visit our website http://ArizonaJumboLoans.com/purchase.pJu ...

Payment Calculator Mortgage

By website July 26, 2014 - 11:30am

Payment Calculator Mortgage Payment Help Here. For more info, visit website http://ArizonaJumboLoans.com/calcMonthlyPayment.php ...

By website July 26, 2014 - 11:25am

https://www.rebelmouse.com/naturalvitiligotreatmentsystem/ Natural Vitiligo Treatment System Ebook: A Home Treatment For Vitiligo That Stops The Spread Immediately And Provides A Natural And Permanent Vitiligo Cure In Just 3-8 Weeks. This site is a leading resource for information about the Michael Dawson Natural Vitiligo Treatment System PDF book and complete cure for vitiligo that teaches you how to get rid of vitiligo step-by-step using a simple, natural, and permanent method from home. Please visit our site https://www.rebelmouse.com/naturalvitiligotreatmentsystem/ ...

To say the truth I am very

By Anonymous July 26, 2014 - 11:19am

To say the truth I am very impressed by what you told. You share tons of interesting info, neat and excellent design you’ve got here. It’s certainly one of the most informative stuff on this topic I’ve ever read. www.textyourexbackmichaelfiore.com

By http://glslpo.com July 26, 2014 - 7:14am

thank you for that remarkable good challenge out there. Had this will give me a good understanding of the outdoors. adventure that you get a lot more than me. hopefully a lot of inspiration from this story http://glslpo.com

Career Change Training Center

By Anonymosus July 26, 2014 - 6:11am

Career Change Training Center is dedicated to providing the finest IT Support Specialist training in the industry. To do it requires an approach that truly is different by design. www.pinterest.com/mcsetraining

I am always searching online

By confidence July 26, 2014 - 3:43am

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job confidence

internet 4g

By asadalikhatri July 26, 2014 - 2:05am

Prognoza Cisco wskazuje, że do 2017 roku technologia 4G będzie obsługiwać prawie 10 proc. wszystkich połączeń mobilnych. Natomiast przed rokiem 2017, niemal połowa całego ruchu w sieciach mobilnych będzie odciążona i przeniesiona do innych sieci.internet 4g

This is a superb post I seen

By zeeshan1 July 25, 2014 - 3:11pm

This is a superb post I seen because of offer it. It is truly what I needed to see trust in future you will proceed for imparting such a magnificent post.
no matter how much i exercise i can't lose fat

Your article is very

By Anonymosus July 25, 2014 - 2:49pm

Your article is very intersting. Keep up the good work! motivational audio books

https://rebelmouse.com !

By zeeshan1 July 25, 2014 - 12:52pm

https://rebelmouse.com ! Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and you're just too awesome. I love what you've got here, love what you're saying and the way you say it. ! https://www.rebelmouse.com/sweatmiracle/

lucas duplan

By lucas duplan July 25, 2014 - 9:24am

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion.lucas duplan

addiction treatment centers

By website July 25, 2014 - 9:09am

addiction treatment centers of america Get into a Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center Now. Have Addiction Treatment Centers Call You! Please visit website http://ittwwwalphen.nl/ ...

This is a really sensational

By AndrewDavid July 25, 2014 - 12:41am

This is a really sensational job that you've accomplished here. I really don't think that I've ever seen a article as good as this one right here. I am really proud of you today. Just keep giving us stuff like this in the future as well. Cheers! mad hippie vitamin c serum

I can’t drink it. Second, I’m

By hot sexy babes July 24, 2014 - 11:02pm

I can’t drink it. Second, I’m with you: Whenever a liquor or beer or wine seems to be marketed exclusively to a specific group of people, I’m turned off. A good whiskey, or gin, or beer will appeal to anyone who likes a good drink hot sexy babes

Easily, the article is

By zeeshan1 July 24, 2014 - 3:53pm

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
best way to potty train toddler

This is a fantastic website

By Anonymous July 24, 2014 - 12:18pm

This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. I really appreciate your post. It is very helpful for all the people on the web. self storage

Leema Technologies Ltd offers

By Anonymosus July 24, 2014 - 7:58am

Leema Technologies Ltd offers a wide range of services within the construction industry to assist developers, Builders & architects alike. Such services include: Air Tightness Testing, Sound Insulation Testing, SAP Calculations, SBEM Calculations and Energy Performance Certificates. Sound Insulation Testing

Material feed is controlled

By Anonymous July 24, 2014 - 6:17am

Material feed is controlled using an upstream dosing screw and the optimum filling level is determined by material properties and process parameters. payday advance

Mr. Riaz Mamdani is the

By Anonymosus July 24, 2014 - 5:56am

Mr. Riaz Mamdani is the Founder of Strategic Group and serves as its Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Mamdani served as the Chief Financial Officer of Ponderosa Lumber, Inc. (also known as JAWS Technologies Inc. and also JAWZ, Inc.) from July 1999 to March 31, 2001 and served as its Consultant. Visit this site

lingerie

By Anonymous July 24, 2014 - 5:26am

We work in some dynamic, information-hungry markets that behave completely differently from more mature markets lingerie

Great post! I?m just starting

By tips for men July 24, 2014 - 5:02am

Great post! I?m just starting out in community management/marketing media and trying to learn how to do it well - resources like this article are incredibly helpful. As our company is based in the US tips for men

The buckets will be labelled

By Anonymous July 24, 2014 - 12:41am

anchorvale bellewaters

get rid of herpes review

By asadalikhatri July 24, 2014 - 12:27am

Below you will find the important facts and figures I feel every consumer should know surrounding Sarah Wilcox's Get Rid Of Herpes book and complete guide to treating herpes naturally, safely, and effectively from home. get rid of herpes review

I did enjoyed reading it, I

By Anonymous July 23, 2014 - 5:03pm

I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from again.. nba locker codes

By Anonymous July 23, 2014 - 3:23pm

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with a very spectacular possibility to read critical reviews from this site. trucosdegta5.com

Bathroom Luxuries is a newly

By Anonymosus July 23, 2014 - 3:15pm

Bathroom Luxuries is a newly formed sister company to our already successful bathroom showroom company Aqua Bathroom (Twickenham) Ltd which is based in Richmond Road, Twickenham (Middlesex). carronite baths

Take a look around to get a

By Anonymosus July 23, 2014 - 11:29am

Take a look around to get a better understanding of the services we provide for our customers, whether your driving a BMW 1 Series or a Porsche GT3 RS we are the people to talk to. Volvo servicing

This article is really thce

By Anonymous July 23, 2014 - 10:09am

This article is really thce best. So, I would like you that you keep on continuing your work on this article. And upload as many new articles about this as possible. text your ex back book

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.