K 2013: Machine, screw, and color change advances for Sumitomo (SHI) Demag

High-speed packaging, single step touch-screen production, new pigment dosing system for fast color changes, and a low-feed plastification compression screw (minus the compression) are among the K 2013 highlights for Sumitomo (SHI) Demag (Hall 15 Stand D 22). A Systec SP (Speed Performance) 280 fast cycling packaging injection molding machine will mold 1.2-liter polypropylene buckets (84g) cycling at 5.3 seconds. The buckets will be labelled with parallel part removal and IML label insertion. The Systec SP combines an electric motor for dosing procedure and hydraulic motors for mold and injection movements.

Elsewhere, a fully automated injection molding IML/IDL production cell will produce 5-inch touchscreen displays. The IML screen foil is handled and inserted into a lacquer decorated molded frame, in a single step to ISO Class 7, with the whole process managed by a suspended 6-axis industrial robot. In each cycle, the robot takes one conductive inmold label (IML) and positions it onto the fixed half of the single cavity mold. At the same time, the inmold Decoration (IMD) carrier on the closing side above the moving mold half, positions a carrier foil with individual images for decorative coating. The narrow frame is injected and decorated using inmold decoration in black piano lacquer finish. Once the mold is closed, the display is injection molded in polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) using a film gate and variotherm mold temperature control. Next, a CO2 laser removes the part from the film gate, and it is then cured under UV to harden the topcoat.

Quicker color changes
The activeColourChange pigment dosing system allows pigment to be dosed directly into the melt-filled metering zone of the plastification unit. Designed for up to 5 colors, the upstream feed and compression zones remain free of pigment allowing a shorter screw length to be rinsed during color changes. Uniformly colored pieces can be collected after only a few cycles of new pigment being added, enabling processors to benefit from less waste and reduced change over time. Sumitomo (SHI) Demag said the set up is ideal for cap and closure manufacturing.

Compression-zone-free compression screw
The company will also highlight its SL plastification system, which uses a low feed plastification compression screw without a compression zone. The result? Elimination process variations and for technical precision molded parts, like optical components. Material feed is controlled using an upstream dosing screw and the optimum filling level is determined by material properties and process parameters. The added granulate is melted almost exclusively by cylinder heating. At the show, the company will make a double molded smartphone case with an injection weight of 45g and cycle time of 25 seconds. The SL plastification sytem is currently available as an option on the fully-electric SE-EV Series with a clamping force of 500 to 1800 kN.

Very well posted , realyl

By adeem November 26, 2014 - 8:44am

Very well posted , realyl amazing and wonderfull post.... This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Really awesome job !!!
εκτυπωσεις φυλλαδιων

Very good points you wrote

By asdasdus November 26, 2014 - 8:22am

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
stainless steel channel drains

Very good written article. It

By asdasdus November 26, 2014 - 6:16am

Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.
how to get the man you want and keep him

By asadalikhatri November 26, 2014 - 5:38am

The emotional contagion concept that Dr. T. teaches is based on actual scientific research that makes it possible for you to make your emotions contagious to her, much like how a yawn by someone in a room can be contagious and can cause everyone else in the room to also yawn.http://ebookreviews.ning.com

Wrought iron doors | Entry doors | Iron door

By Jecy November 26, 2014 - 4:11am

Nice information, many thanks to the author of "K 2013: Machine, screw, and color change advances for Sumitomo (SHI) Demag". It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck. visit us to know more about Wrought iron.

discover this info here iPad Pillows

By anymous November 26, 2014 - 4:09am

Great stuff you've composed here. I think this may be the best instructive article that I've ever perused. discover this info here iPad Pillows

shower drains

By asadalikhatri November 26, 2014 - 3:49am

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.shower drains

If you don't mind continue

By anymous November 26, 2014 - 3:43am

If you don't mind continue posting with the goal that I can keep myself redesigned. Lainaa

Reverse My Disease Today: Dr.

By leezajion November 26, 2014 - 3:21am

Reverse My Disease Today: Dr. Patel And Ken Drew Reveal A Step-By-Step Protocol For Identifying Hidden Food Allergies, Eliminating Inflammation From Your Gut, And Protecting Your Body From Chronic Illness, No Pill Popping Required..https://rebelmouse.com/reversemydiseasetodayreviews

Dwell the incredible

By anymous November 25, 2014 - 8:06am

Dwell the incredible propitious essay, I satisfactory read join of points about this ensnare servant moreover useful source

You guys eliminate that

By Anonymous November 25, 2014 - 6:57am

You guys eliminate that actual unproblematic for the many men and women out there.iPad Pillow Stand

i have enjoyed this great

By Anonymous November 25, 2014 - 6:39am

i have enjoyed this great information so much. This was really very interesting and helpful to read. I cant wait to read more from this site. viator promo code december 2014

This article is possessed

By adeem November 25, 2014 - 6:21am

This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. But you’ve done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you’ve nailed the job. Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.
καρτα επαγγελματικη

I ‘d mention that most of us

By Anonymous November 25, 2014 - 5:05am

I ‘d mention that most of us visitors are really endowed to exist in a fabulous place with very many wonderful individuals with very helpful things. vitamin c face serum

The matter you've highlighted

By Anonymous November 25, 2014 - 4:45am

The matter you've highlighted above is surely valueable for anyone to workout. the concept of your article is very true and It will result in a positive way. how can i make her addicted to me

bestfishinglinereviews

By anymous November 25, 2014 - 3:58am

If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. bestfishinglinereviews

the inmold Decoration (IMD)

By Anonymous November 25, 2014 - 3:56am

Hair extensions

[Contact them here]

By [Contact them here] November 25, 2014 - 3:44am

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

[Contact them here]

adeem

By adeem November 25, 2014 - 3:13am

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you’ve done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you’ve nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment.
psn codes free

I admire this article for the

By asdasdus November 25, 2014 - 2:00am

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.
Café da Manha

By frankdravid November 24, 2014 - 11:55am

It was like the ghost of Bobby Kennedy was screaming: Write about me! Oliver Stone did a movie about Jack! What about me? And a script was begun.https://www.rebelmouse.com/amywatermansavemymarriagetoday

This blog is so nice to me. I

By asdasdus November 24, 2014 - 11:39am

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
natural methods to improve vision

I just couldn't leave your

By Anonymous November 24, 2014 - 9:21am

I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts rebelmouse

who share our interests is a

By High PR Web 2.0 November 24, 2014 - 9:21am

who share our interests is a major part of what fulfills our lives, but if you’re having trouble connecting with others on Instagram, then you won’t have anyoneHigh PR Web 2.0

We are completely devoted not

By ahmed.soomro November 24, 2014 - 9:19am

We are completely devoted not just in giving your website an experienced feel High PR Web 2.0

By ahmed.soomro November 24, 2014 - 9:16am

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really vHigh PR Web 2.0

By ahmed.soomro November 24, 2014 - 9:13am

We are completely devoted not just in giving your website an experienced feel but also in driving you and your prospective clients togetheHigh PR Web 2.0

By Anonymous November 24, 2014 - 5:38am

Thank you for posting such a great article!Keep up the good work! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts.
licensed property valuers

Once the mold is closed, the

By Anonymous November 24, 2014 - 5:17am

health food post

makeup

By anymous November 24, 2014 - 4:55am

I want to advise that you live your amazing job, get a pleasing date! makeup

Your blog is beautiful thank

By anymous November 24, 2014 - 1:46am

Your blog is beautiful thank you very much for your share.You can also to look at my home page maybe have what you like. صب واي

order liftderma

By order liftderma November 23, 2014 - 2:17pm

I needed to thank you for this excellent read!! I certainly loved every little bit of it. I have you book marked to look at new stuff you posta?? Here you can also buy likes on facebook.

order liftderma

how to get a woman to bed fast

By asadalikhatri November 23, 2014 - 5:22am

Three Second Sexual Attraction 2.0: Mehow Reveals The "Art And Science Of Sexual Serendipity" That Allows You To Deliberately Engineer Those Moments Where Attraction, Romance, And Sexual Chemistry Just Naturally Happens...how to get a woman to bed fast

The company will also

By Anonymous November 23, 2014 - 4:16am

Edward Bass Films

By asadalikhatri November 23, 2014 - 2:46am

Edward Bass Film’s past producing partners were Sir Anthony Hopkins, Guillermo Del Toro, Stanley Kramer and Kevin Spacey. Learning the art of making films from such a recognized and established school will certainly help students in achieving success in their desired careers.Edward Bass Films

Edward Bass Los Angeles

By asadalikhatri November 23, 2014 - 2:26am

It was like the ghost of Bobby Kennedy was screaming: Write about me! Oliver Stone did a movie about Jack! What about me? And a script was begun. Edward Bass Los Angeles

Very good written article. It

By asdasdus November 23, 2014 - 1:44am

massachusetts

You made such an interesting

By Anonymous November 23, 2014 - 1:30am

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us the method

Oh my God, this is amazing. I

By Anonymous November 22, 2014 - 10:21pm

Oh my God, this is amazing. I highly doubt that I've read a post that is better than this one in my life. This is the best post that I've read in my life. It's really pleasing to read a post like this. Denali Executives

Yishun new launch Fraser

By website November 22, 2014 - 11:01am

Yishun new launch Fraser Centrepoint will be launching NorthPark Residences/North Park Residences, a 920 residential condo in Yishun, Singapore. Set to the first of its kind in northern Singapore, the new integrated development comprises of NorthPoint City, a mega shopping mall with more than 500 retail shops, community centre, Yishun Public library and an air-conditioned bus interchange. It will also be connected to the Yishun MRT via underpasses. Potential buyers will find the location an ideal place to live in. The new shopping mall, NorthPoint City is a one-stop destination for all lifestyle needs. NorthPark Residences/North Park Residences will be an icon of Yishun, providing seamlessly connectivity and with its numerous facilities making it the most desirable lifestyle destination in the north. For more info, visit my website http://www.mysingaporecondo.com/north-park-residences/ ...

Trimming Down Fast Guilt-Free

By website November 22, 2014 - 10:59am

Trimming Down Fast Guilt-Free Desserts™: Your Guide to Better Baking, Featuring 50 All-Natural, Fail-Proof, Gluten Free & Low-Glycemic Desserts! Guilt free desserts recipe bookJust imagine biting into a luxuriously rich, sweet chocolate cake that (serving for serving) provides more fiber than whole grain cereal, more protein than chicken, less sugar than an apple and fewer calories than a serving of yogurt. Or how would you like to promote lean, sexy muscle growth… as you snack on a Lemon-Ricotta Soufflé (with 10 grams protein and only 1 gram of sugar!) Well, now you can… Inside Guilt-Free Desserts,you will find 50 of the most sumptuous dessert recipes that won’t pack on the pounds or spike your blood sugar! You’ll learn how to make everything from spicy Gingerbread Cookies to moist Carrot Cake Cupcakes… classic Chocolate Soufflé… Cherry Almond Tarts… and even Crème Brûlée. You’ll also find all the traditional favorites like Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Crust, Fall-Spiced Custard. Please click here site http://deb4fcnhqvxr3n8elzujtasf2e.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=PHXDAN ...

Magic Money Making System I

By website November 22, 2014 - 10:58am

Magic Money Making System I honestly thought I was invincible... how naïve I was in hinesight. I worked long gruelling hours... partied hard and still found time to get married and have two kids! I was on top of the world... Then the Stock Market Crashed in ’87 and it all changed. Auto Binary Trading System Help, Trading System That Makes Tons of Money, Money Making System. For more info, visit my website http://f8879axrk7xlbl60675fqltevz.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=PHXDAN ...

buckhead massage therapy The

By website November 22, 2014 - 10:53am

buckhead massage therapy The Muscle Relaxers provide the best massage therapy in Atlanta, Ga. We are located in Buckhead and are available for mobile massage. For more info, visit my website http://themusclerelaxers.com/ ...

uterine fibroids how to

By website November 22, 2014 - 10:51am

uterine fibroids how to shrink naturally Fibroids Miracle: Amanda Leto Reveals Her Strangely Effective, 3-Step Holistic System For Safely, Naturally, And Permanently Curing Uterine Fibroids, No Surgery Required... Written for consumers by a consumer, this fan site includes a fun and informative Fibroids Miracle review, ebook FAQ, and PDF download guide that provides an insider's look at the program and answers frequently asked questions about Amanda Leto's unique and highly popular uterine fibroid treatment guide. Please visit site https://www.rebelmouse.com/amandaletofibroidsmiracle/ ...

Your good knowledge and

By Anonymous November 22, 2014 - 10:32am

Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces was very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this https://www.rebelmouse.com/trickphotographyreview

By asadalikhatri November 22, 2014 - 6:56am

Panic Away Program: Barry McDonagh Reveals His Weirdly Effective Approach To Quickly And Easily Stop Panic Attacks And End Anxiety Without Medications Or Crazy Therapy Sessions..https://www.rebelmouse.com/reviewspanicawayprogram

Truth About Fat Burning

By asadalikhatri November 22, 2014 - 6:26am

Truth About Fat Burning Foods: Nick Pineault Reveals His Little-Known Food Swaps That Force Your Body To Burn 82% More Fat Every Single Day.click me

Cool web site buddy i am just

By Anonymous November 22, 2014 - 5:37am

Cool web site buddy i am just gona suggest this to just about all my personal listing associated with contacts.I Love your current articles guys keep this up.Click this link

The company will also

By Anonymous November 22, 2014 - 5:32am

healthwolf.com/detox/alcohol-detox-at-home/

You can get a lean body by

By Anonymous November 22, 2014 - 5:16am

You can get a lean body by following the juicing advice included in this post. see post

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.