K 2013: Machine, screw, and color change advances for Sumitomo (SHI) Demag

High-speed packaging, single step touch-screen production, new pigment dosing system for fast color changes, and a low-feed plastification compression screw (minus the compression) are among the K 2013 highlights for Sumitomo (SHI) Demag (Hall 15 Stand D 22). A Systec SP (Speed Performance) 280 fast cycling packaging injection molding machine will mold 1.2-liter polypropylene buckets (84g) cycling at 5.3 seconds. The buckets will be labelled with parallel part removal and IML label insertion. The Systec SP combines an electric motor for dosing procedure and hydraulic motors for mold and injection movements.

Elsewhere, a fully automated injection molding IML/IDL production cell will produce 5-inch touchscreen displays. The IML screen foil is handled and inserted into a lacquer decorated molded frame, in a single step to ISO Class 7, with the whole process managed by a suspended 6-axis industrial robot. In each cycle, the robot takes one conductive inmold label (IML) and positions it onto the fixed half of the single cavity mold. At the same time, the inmold Decoration (IMD) carrier on the closing side above the moving mold half, positions a carrier foil with individual images for decorative coating. The narrow frame is injected and decorated using inmold decoration in black piano lacquer finish. Once the mold is closed, the display is injection molded in polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) using a film gate and variotherm mold temperature control. Next, a CO2 laser removes the part from the film gate, and it is then cured under UV to harden the topcoat.

Quicker color changes
The activeColourChange pigment dosing system allows pigment to be dosed directly into the melt-filled metering zone of the plastification unit. Designed for up to 5 colors, the upstream feed and compression zones remain free of pigment allowing a shorter screw length to be rinsed during color changes. Uniformly colored pieces can be collected after only a few cycles of new pigment being added, enabling processors to benefit from less waste and reduced change over time. Sumitomo (SHI) Demag said the set up is ideal for cap and closure manufacturing.

Compression-zone-free compression screw
The company will also highlight its SL plastification system, which uses a low feed plastification compression screw without a compression zone. The result? Elimination process variations and for technical precision molded parts, like optical components. Material feed is controlled using an upstream dosing screw and the optimum filling level is determined by material properties and process parameters. The added granulate is melted almost exclusively by cylinder heating. At the show, the company will make a double molded smartphone case with an injection weight of 45g and cycle time of 25 seconds. The SL plastification sytem is currently available as an option on the fully-electric SE-EV Series with a clamping force of 500 to 1800 kN.

www.rebelmouse.com/textyourexback2review/

By asadalikhatri July 23, 2014 - 1:14am

Written for consumers by a consumer, this fan site includes a fun and informative Text Your Ex Back review, ebook FAQ, and PDF download guide that provides an insider's look at the program and answers frequently asked questions about Michael Fiore's unique and highly popular texting guide.www.rebelmouse.com/textyourexback2review/

By asadalikhatri July 23, 2014 - 12:38am

Michael Fiore is extremely successful at helping couples reunite after breakups, and he does it using a method few relationship experts dare touch…that of text messaging. I want to take you inside Mike’s system and share with you some of the reasons why using your cell phone to tap out a few simple text messages can have a dramatic impact on your relationship.http://ebookreviews.ning.com/pdf/

I am happy to find this post

By zeeshan1 July 22, 2014 - 7:14pm

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.
in the news

kolay ingilizce Control is a

By jack July 22, 2014 - 5:44pm

kolay ingilizce Control is a very difficult thing done by those who are not experienced. There are many mistakes made in this process.

I have read a few of the

By as12 July 22, 2014 - 5:28pm

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. https://www.rebelmouse.com/thegirlfriendactivationsystem

www.rebelmouse.com/textyourexback2review/

By asadalikhatri July 22, 2014 - 11:59am

There has been a lot of stuff written about Text Your Ex Back author Michael Fiore, so we won’t spend a lot of time listing all of his accomplishments on here, other than to say that he is a relationship expert and texting genius.www.rebelmouse.com/textyourexback2review/

By Anonymous July 22, 2014 - 9:57am

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We got a good book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information Wedding Photography Singapore

I wish to show thanks to you

By Anonymous July 22, 2014 - 9:57am

I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble.As a result of checking through the the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, I was thinking my life was done. Wedding Photography Singapore

Great stuff from you, man.

By tải game July 22, 2014 - 6:42am

Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and youre just too awesome. I love what youve got here, love what youre saying and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. I cant wait to read more from you. This is really a great blog tải game

Material feed is controlled

By anymous July 22, 2014 - 3:54am

Material feed is controlled using an upstream dosing screw and the optimum filling level is determined by material properties and process parameters.where can you buy garcinia cambogia

I hope you will be post more.

By book a apartment marrakech July 22, 2014 - 3:51am

I hope you will be post more. it’s a amazing post for the reson of good lack of information has your article I like it so much. garcinia cambogia

I can not find your email

By Anonymous July 21, 2014 - 11:00pm

I can not find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Get More Information

Thanks for ones marvelous

By Anonymous July 21, 2014 - 10:59pm

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have a nice weekend! Get More Information

You may post on the

By Anonymous July 21, 2014 - 10:51pm

You may post on the professional credentials for the blog owner. You could express it's outstanding. Your blog experience can springboard your click through! Get More Information

Your every Information is

By Anonymous July 21, 2014 - 10:50pm

Your every Information is very useful and very good . Your article is very efficient for understanding. Thanks. Get More Information

All of these are names for

By fabvlbo July 21, 2014 - 9:00pm

All of these are names for formaldehyde below OSHA's formaldehyde customary or can launch formaldehyde when subjected to sure conditions, similar to the heat involved in a hair smoothing therapy. OSHA their website has offered a list of what it calls "synonyms" for formaldehyde, printed right here, and listed beneath. Gently comb hair with a wide tooth comb. Begin combing small sections at the ends, working up in direction of the scalp DON'T USE AFRICAN AMERICAN PRODUCTS, KERTAIN OR MERCHANDISE WITH EXTREME AMOUNTS OF PROTEIN. Issues to buy Jun 5 DESIRE A HOLLYWOOD SMILE BUT THINK U CANT AFFORD A BEVERLY HILLS DENTIST (new orleans) pic map Jun 5 !!!!!!! Hair Stylist !!!!!!!!! pic map Jun 5 HASHISH BEAUTY DEFINED EXFOLIANT $fifty four pic Jun four CANNABIS MAGNIFICENCE DEFINED TONER $54 pic

Thanks so much for this

By as123 July 21, 2014 - 6:03pm

Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. rebelmouse page: www.rebelmouse.com/folkersystemvertshockreviews/

I’ll be subscribing to your

By as123 July 21, 2014 - 5:37pm

I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. https://www.rebelmouse.com/sweatmiracle

Always so interesting to

By zeeshan1 July 21, 2014 - 2:28pm

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning...

This is exactly what I was

By Anonymous July 21, 2014 - 2:24pm

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! heartburn no more jeff martin method

conversation chemistry by mirabelle summers program

By asadalikhatri July 21, 2014 - 11:41am

This site is a leading resource for information about the Anna Wilson and Mirabelle Summers Conversation Chemistry PDF book and attraction system that teaches you how to use the art of conversation to build attraction, create sexual tension, and make yourself more desirable in any dating interaction.conversation chemistry by mirabelle summers program

12 innocent words that drive men crazy

By asadalikhatri July 21, 2014 - 10:53am

This site is a leading resource for information about the Carrie Engel Innocent Words That Drive Men Wild PDF book and attraction system that teaches you how to use "innocent words" to grab a man's attention, capture his heart, and make him completely loyal to you.12 innocent words that drive men crazy

Oh, this is a really

By AndrewDavid July 21, 2014 - 5:54am

Oh, this is a really wonderful post! I really love this and I would give a million dollars for this brilliant post. Thanks, mate! contoh undangan pernikahan

book a apartment marrakech

By book a apartment marrakech July 21, 2014 - 4:46am

well, this is really a nice publish.I enjoy the way you start off in addition to deduce your ideas. Appreciate this review. book a apartment marrakech

There needs to be better

By Anonymous July 21, 2014 - 4:17am

There needs to be better controls in place at these companies and on these websites to avoid unnecessarily expensive action being brought against them.col3

hajj packages

By anymous July 21, 2014 - 3:44am

The Systec SP combines an electric motor for dosing procedure and hydraulic motors for mold and injection movements.hajj packages

I am happy to find this post

By cycw365 July 21, 2014 - 1:45am

I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks cycw365

The buckets will be labelled

By Anonymous July 21, 2014 - 12:08am

new yuan ching ec

nice

By kristen July 20, 2014 - 11:56pm

i don't think you get to be an ace of cakes until you master the fondant gateway to hell. christian dating

wonderfull article

By homepage July 20, 2014 - 11:31pm

This is really a great read for me. Thank you for publishing articles having a great insight stimulates me to check more often for new write about Hostgator Coupon.
homepage

wonderfull article

By homepage July 20, 2014 - 11:29pm

I tag it to my favorite’s internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think about Hostgator Coupon.

ACS AUTOWERKS first began in

By Anonymosus July 20, 2014 - 12:22pm

ACS AUTOWERKS first began in 1991 in West Drayton at a basic but functional workshop site. Many of you reading this may have been to see us at the original site and we thank you for your continued custom. Accident and repair London

cómo comprar el pdf Michael

By website July 20, 2014 - 11:38am

cómo comprar el pdf Michael Fiore And Claire Casey Capture His Heart Review (Ebook FAQ And PDF Download Guide). Powered by RebelMouse ! Please visit site https://www.rebelmouse.com/mikefiorecapturehisheartreview/ ...

AlfaClear Drains have been

By Anonymosus July 20, 2014 - 9:24am

AlfaClear Drains have been running for over 25 years. All of our work is fully guaranteed and carried out by fully trained engineers. At AlfaClear Drains we take pride in all of the work we carry out and have established a good work ethic over the years. We use all the latest equipment and service all areas in and around London. cctv drain survey London

SWTOR CREDITS for sale in

By Anonymosus July 20, 2014 - 6:16am

SWTOR CREDITS for sale in amazing price at SWTORGM.COM now. Every SWTOR gamers knows how important the credits are in SWTOR world. If players do not have much time to farm SWTOR Credits yourself, SWTORGM.COM will be huge helpful in obtaining SWTOR Credits quickly and easily. It will cost gamers few money, but get huge improvement for the character. http://www.swtorgm.com/

Designed for up to 5 colors,

By Anonymous July 20, 2014 - 6:12am

Pressure Washer Corner

Awesom article and post ,

By Anonymous July 20, 2014 - 6:12am

Awesom article and post , obviously in your web page everything is outstanding.Thanks for useful and beneficial publish...
ken burge blood pressure solution pdf reviews

empower network

By empower network July 20, 2014 - 4:51am

We chose a different path. Our belief was that if we kept putting great products in front of customers, they would continue to open their wallets. empower network

The buckets will be labelled

By BlackMen July 20, 2014 - 2:01am

The buckets will be labelled with parallel part removal and IML label insertion. The Systec SP combines an electric motor for dosing procedure and hydraulic motors for mold and injection movements.UBS Online Login

Really great post, Thank you

By zeeshan1 July 19, 2014 - 6:55pm

Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!
text your ex back review: rebelmouse.com/textyourexbackreview/

Hello there, You have done a

By ac31 July 19, 2014 - 5:14pm

Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I�ll definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website. https://www.rebelmouse.com/thebloodpressuresolution/

While working as a sales

By Anonymosus July 19, 2014 - 1:48pm

While working as a sales manager, Mr. Crenian quickly amassed a host of accolades, including becoming the youngest sales manager in Canada, Top 3 Sales Representative in Canada, and Top Branch of the Year. Check this link

After graduating high school,

By Anonymosus July 19, 2014 - 7:27am

After graduating high school, Mr. Crenian attended the University of Saskatchewan but soon discovered his true calling was elsewhere. He discovered his inspiration in the world of business and sales. Check this link

The Systec SP pools an

By Anonymous July 19, 2014 - 6:24am

The Systec SP pools an electric engine for dosing step further hydraulic engines for fungus besides injection trends.العاب

how do i make a girl addicted to me

By asadalikhatri July 19, 2014 - 12:52am

Purchasing the program directly from Dr. David through the official website ensures the lowest price and qualifies you for a full 365-day money back guarantee. how do i make a girl addicted to me

Hotel Tel Aviv

By Anonymous July 18, 2014 - 10:21am

Material feed is controlled using an upstream dosing screw and the optimum filling level is determined by material properties and process parameters. Hotel Tel Aviv

venus factor The venus factor

By website July 18, 2014 - 8:07am

venus factor The venus factor diet reviews: pdf book and system work? login download ! Is the venus factor diet system really working? Wait, do not fall for the scam venus factor reviews. We'll reveal the real truth here. The venus factor diet is one of the hottest thing right now. Feel free to ask questions here.

By website July 18, 2014 - 7:58am

https://www.rebelmouse.com/morethanjustfriendsreviews/ More Than Just Friends: Rebecca Mercy Reveals Her Enticingly Clever Methods For Getting Out Of the Friend Zone With A Guy And Making Him Desperate For A Romantic Relationship With You... Written for consumers by a consumer, this fan site includes a fun and informative More Than Just Friends review, ebook FAQ, and PDF download guide that provides an insider's look at the program and answers frequently asked questions about Rebecca Mercy's unique and highly popular relationship guide. Please visit site https://www.rebelmouse.com/morethanjustfriendsreviews/ ...

facebook.com/ Get an

By website July 18, 2014 - 7:53am

facebook.com/ Get an insider's look into the Text Your Ex Back program by author and relationship coach Michael Fiore. http://textyourexbackmichaelfiore.com/ !

If you love pets and do not

By asd23 July 18, 2014 - 7:17am

If you love pets and do not have time to physically go to the pet shop and select what you are looking for, online pet shop plays vital role to provide you convenience shop for the pets. klik disini

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.